Benagil Cave Tour
Book Your Best Day Out From Faro
Not Your Average Benagil Cave Tour
Do you want an immersive experience in the heart of Benagil’s coast?
Do you want a different experience instead of boat trips, kayaks and SUPs?
Do the small boats look crammed?
Our bodyboarding tour takes you up close and personal to the Benagil Sea Cave. Because when’s the last time you swam into a 20-million-year-old sea cave?
Worth it? We think so too. Scroll down for your Benagil cave tour itinerary and booking options.
Your Tour Itinerary
1. Meeting Your Guide
Your tour guide will be picking you up from Faro Marina. We’ll be parked besides the Creperia (opposite McDonalds) in our iconic yellow mini bus. You can’t miss it!
Please arrive 15 minutes early at the meeting point. You’ll need:
- swimming knowledge
- swimming wear
- a towel
- a picnic and/or cash for refreshments
At 10h, we’ll start the one hour-long journey to your first stop at Benagil beach in between Armação de Pera and Portimão.
This experience is recommended for adults and late teens (18+).
2. Arriving at Benagil
At 10h45, you’ll dress in wet suits, bodyboards and flippers provided by Algarve Beauties for the ultimate swimming experience.
Store your phone in our waterproof bag for the short swim from the beach to the Benagil sea cave.
Your tour guide will show you how to use your equipment in a thorough safety demo. So even first-timers will feel at ease in the water.
3. Inside The Algar de Benagil
Once you arrive safely on the sand, you’ll get 40 minutes to explore the caves and the rock formations before heading back.
Now’s your chance to bag the money shot!
For friends, family or with that special someone, our guide will be ready to capture you having the time of your life.
4. Marinha Beach
Your final stop for the benagil cave tour at 13h is Praia de Marinha, so-called in Portuguese. A picnic area with sweeping ocean views gives you the perfect lunch spot.
And armed with our sun umbrella, you’ll discover exactly why it’s Portugal’s most mesmerizing beach.
At 14.45h, we’ll return you to Faro with our sound of sunshine playlist. It’s good vibes only with Algarve Beauties!
What We Offer
Benagil Cave Tour
Limited seats. Don’t miss out this Benagil Cave Tour!
No, our benagil sea cave tour involves bodyboarding only. You must know how to swim to participate in the Algarve Beauties experience.
– If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
– Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
– This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
– This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.